Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Jan 3 2010

Well at least it's not midnight . I am going to try to get to bed before the sunrises . Today has been a reconnect day for me. Friends who have been away on holidays and others who we haven't talked to in a long while. With that in mind these are my 5 things I appreciate :
1. Telephone keeps you connected to friendly people whether you have seen them yesterday or two years ago.
2. Internet Let's you keep connected to friends and family in far away places.
3. Calendars To keep you connected with all your friends happy and even sad times .
4.Television So I can hear G yell at the games as if they can hear him. Puts a smile on my face everytime.
5. Music Gives me smile and tears and lots of memories. Thanks Donna Summer and Il Divo.

Paperwork to be done and all caught up tomorrow.

No comments: